Saturday, October 19, 2013

me.

I am married to my best friend. We have two beautiful daughters who make us feel like the luckiest people in the world. I adore them more than I could ever begin to explain. I teach high school math at my alma mater. Hablo espanol. I get super excited over little things...it amazes my students. They constantly ask me why I don't teach kindergarten. People tell me I have a lot of energy. I am fast-paced...I like to get the show-on-the-road. I am extremely organized. I cannot whistle. Baking is fun. I pick up pennies when I find them because they are lucky. The fastest way to get me mad is to tell a racist joke. I am an enthusiastic person. Crossword puzzles relax me. I can be really bossy. I love nail polish...especially on my toes. I love anything Spanish. mmm...I like wine. I am very much a perfectionist. I am scared of birds. Especially geese. I get impatient and antsy quite easily. I talk too loud when I am excited. Don't EVER ask me to ride a horse. Ever. I am independent. I try to follow my heart and be true to myself. I hate olives. They're so gross. I love peanut m&ms and can never eat just 2. Same goes for chocolate chips. I have to sleep with a fan on at night. I always take two fortune cookies, in case the first one has a bad fortune. Every day I try to be the best person I can be. I have my nose pierced. I ran a marathon in 2007. I sweat the small stuff...but I'm working on that. I pray. Every night. I have strong convictions and I stand by them. I believe in myself, my husband, and our relationship. I try to embrace the idea that every morning is a "clean slate." I have amazing people in my life and I am very thankful for them. I like to be in control...but I know I need to work on that a bit (or a lot). I need reminders (all the time) to relax. I get stressed out. I have anxiety. I have a big heart. I treasure love letters. I enjoy the little moments. I am grateful to be where I am right now. I am a strong person. I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister, lover, best friend, teacher, learner, friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment